Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shopping Small Talk

More small talk questions from Sherry's blog party:

1. Where is your favorite place to shop? Hmmmm - for a real store - I guess aside from grocery shopping - TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Home Goods (they're all owned by the same company) as well as two local second hand shops.

2. Would you rather shop on-line or in the stores? On-line.

3. If you needed new undergarments but you saw something that you didn't really need but just wanted which would you buy. New undergarments.

4. What really annoys you about other shoppers? Returns at the register when there is a separate return area. Lollygaggers that take up an entire aisle with their cart and are obviously not in a hurry to move for you or anyone else.

5. Have you ever got up to the checkout stand and had a ton of stuff in your cart and after they rang everything up you realized you didn’t have your money, check book, debit card, or credit cards? No.

6. If you buy something that isn’t necessary or something just for fun do you feel like you have to justify it to yourself or your partner? No.

7. Do you hide those unnecessary things for awhile and then later claim you’ve had them for a long time? Is my husband reading this? Since he might be I'll answer. No. Absolutely never. Don't mind me as I push this bag under a pile of clothes...

5 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh, you've had that bag of stuff for absolutely ages, there's no need to hide it under clothes ;P
Susan :)

Suzie Button said...

Hi, It's Suzie Button. I enjoyed reading your answers, I should have considered too if my husband was reading my answers when answering about hiding items you buy!

jillytacy said...

Too Funny! I think many of us are guilty of the last one! And I love second hand shops too!

Sherry said...

I love shopping online because it's so easy and I love getting packages, but sometimes I can find some great deals when I go shopping!

Have a great day!!\
Sherry

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I feel the same way about other shoppers--don't they know they aren't the only ones in the store??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails