Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Apron Swap


I sent my apron out to my partner on time. While looking to see if my name had been added to the aprons sent list (it's not there yet) I noticed another apron swap was listed on the blog. Val over at Yarni Gras is hosting her first apron swap. Hot Drinks for Hot Mamas is the theme. I have lots of coffee fabric - I seem to have a fabric addiction as well as a real addiction to coffee. I'm hoping for a coffee lover! For all the details visit her blog!

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I love aprons. I keep looking at books and thinking- maybe, I should try and make one.... I have tons of fabric. Do you make house calls??:) Lori

jillytacy said...

Val is one of my bloggy friends, she's the best! I'm hoping to get my other swaps done and sign up for Val's swap but that might be too ambitious. Still a girl can hope! It sounds like fun!

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I can't wait to see your apron. Especially if it's from the coffee fabric! I just might have to stroll over and check out that apron swap.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails