Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm a winner!

Hey - I won!

If you're a sewer and you don't know about Sew Mama Sew stop reading this blog and get over there now. They have a shop where you can buy fabric, a blog and a sewing forum. The forum started this summer and there are so many wonderful people that post there. One of the posters is Wondermommy. She has a great blog, an etsy shop, and sews a lot of fun, funky clothes from 'different' patterns. Not your typical Simplicity or Vogue. She sews Farbenmix (a cool German company) and has sew-alongs on her blog.

She recently hosted a pattern giveaway on her blog and I won a Mika pattern! Because of her blog I have ordered five different Farbenmix patterns. Lucky for me I didn't order a Mika pattern. Now I'll have six patterns to make fun, fashionable and fitted clothes for the girls.

Thanks Wondermommy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so nice to me! I'm so glad that you won, congrats!

Sherry said...

Congratulations!! I love that blog!!

Sherry

jillytacy said...

Congratulations! It's so much fun to win. I know since I just won your giveaway! I finally blogged about it tonight. Thanks again for my ugly bag! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails