Amy over at Life in Pink Hi-Tops and Heather from Blue Bird Studio have each given me an award.
The award from Amy is: "Marie Antoinette: A real person, A real award." Thank you Amy! I try to be as real as I can since I'm really a Stepford Wife in disguise. Just promise no one will stop by my house to check-up on that fact. I'm a Stepford Wife reject - can't seem to keep the house free from toys.
The rules for this award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs - Hmmmmm - I think most of the blogs I normally read have been nominated...
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them
And, from Heather:
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Please pass this award on to others who can then do the same."
So - hope this isn't a cheat - but I'll nominate the following bloggers for both awards! And the nominees are: Courtney, Harley, Tonya, and Jill.
Congratulations to all! Beth