Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Safe Swimmer


This is how my three-year-old goes swimming at a friend's house. She wears a floating vest, arm bands, an inner tube and goggles.

The good part is I don't actually have to be in the pool the whole time with her which is a nice change from last year. I now get to play lifeguard and sit by the pool while I drink pink lemonade. She gets tons of exercise because she isn't hanging onto mommy. The best part, for me, is bedtime is a dream.

Ahhhhhh - if only every bedtime could be as easy as one after a day swimming with friends.

2 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I love it when the kids have had a busy day full of exercise and sun! Bedtime is so easy- sigh... Lori

jillytacy said...

Nature Girl looks like this too when she goes swimming. She loves to go swimming and enjoys being independent while she's doing it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails