Thursday, July 10, 2008

BTRS Swap - Place Mats for Me



I just got my place mats today. Well, they were in my mailbox yesterday but I didn't go across the street to check it until today. They are so fabulous! Kris over at River City Handmade did a wonderful job. I love the polka-dots!

My daughter got home from camp today and oohed over them before saying "Mommy - you made more place mats." I had to tell her no, someone made them for me. She said "OOOOOH - she's good." Hmmm - I don't think I have gotten that reaction from her on the place mats I have made.

To top it off she sent me a matching dish towel (above) the fabric scraps (which will have to become coasters) and a pattern. The pattern is awesome. It is for a skort, short and top for a child and my older daughter only wants to wear skirts and shirts. I had to talk her into skorts for summer camp.

Thanks again Kris! You made my day!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm super happy that you like them (and that your daughter does too)! Also glad the pattern will come in handy...I would have never been able to use it (having only a boy)! Have fun with the scraps!!

mysteryhistorymom said...

What a lovely set!:-) Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails