Saturday, October 18, 2008

Autumn Musings

My daughter's class took a field trip to a local farm. It was a lot of fun. A hayride followed by the children digging up potatoes. Wait - what's this?
Oh - see all the other children (primarily the boys) in the background? They're gathering the potatoes. My daughter. She has a snake. Not one potato was picked by her. And - the majority of the girls were hovering around her. Each asking to take a turn to hold the snake. Yup. Just another day with Lucy.


And, this is for Lori. I do own some Halloween decorations - they're just outdoor decorations. This witch has been around for at least three years.

And this witch - she glows in the dark. I think we've had her for five years.

Ironically, I do own Thanksgiving decorations (well, maybe just one or two). I put the one out on November 1st. I know, you're all going to wait with bated breath to see what it is.

2 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Looks like your little one had so much fun with her find! Kids will be kids, LOL!

Thank you for your visit to my blog. I do want to buy a couple of apron books. But I'll try the Library like you said. Talk to you later!

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love the decorations, Beth! You need to check out the after Halloween sales for some new ones, too- just for a bit of variety.:) It looks like a fun field trip! Mandy would be right there with Lucy holding the snake. Every girl wants to be where the action is, right?:) The boys can have the potatoes.... lol! Lori

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails