Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm A Pattern Tester!

Wondermommy picked me to be a pattern tester for her skants pattern! (Oh - wait - skants - well, you all know what a skort is. A skirt and short combo. Well, skants are a pants and skirt combo.)

She first posted about skants a few months ago and I was immediately smitten. My daughters love to wear skorts and frequently wear pants with a skort on top to get the skants look. The issue, of course, is a bulky bottom! I know my girls will love to wear these and I'm so excited that I get to test the pattern.

Thanks Wondermommy!

4 comments:

Heather said...

congratulations! such a great idea for little girls. have fun!

Kristin said...

Congratulations! Sounds like fun!

Sherry said...

Congratulations Beth! That is so cool and I can't wait to see a pair. I'm imagining the old maxi skirts. Isn't that what they called them? Mini and Maxi? I don't know, but it sounds good.

Sherry

Sharon Sews said...

How fun is that! Can't wait to read about your experience as a pattern tester.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails