Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ruffle Top


Ruffle Top
Originally uploaded by bethvanduzer

Sew Mama Sew has yet another great tutorial. This one is for a spring ruffled top.


The tutorial was pretty easy to understand for someone that has never made herself a shirt before. I'm not really a ruffle person but I figured I could try anything once. I must say - I do like the ruffles. I did add a row of lace around the top of the piece because I did not have matching thread and looking at the stitching bothered me so much that I had to do something to hide it!


Oh - and my summer hat matches! Love it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh you are fast and clever. I saw the top and thought it would be fun, but really, you are the fastest! Pretty colors.

Canyon Girl said...

The top is adorable! I love the fabrics you choose. Great job.

Shannon

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!

Keri said...

Cute shirt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails