Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fall Sewing - Silhouette Patterns Sunny's Top

My new favorite pattern line is Silhouette Patterns.  I have made a few things, that I don't have photos of, but I do have a photo of this - Sunny's Top - since my teenager used me for her High School photography class.

The shirt is super simple to sew together and with the B,C, D cup sizing already built into the pattern there is no need to fuss with a FBA! 

There is an 'undershirt', a tank top underneath the layers of fabric.  The tank top has the dart sewn into it.  The only edit I made was to add two inches to the top layer (yoke) to make sure my chest was appropriately covered.  

You can watch a video from Peggy Sagers with variations of how to sew this shirt HERE


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails