Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year's Resolution
Some call them goals. Others call them resolutions. I sat down and thought about what I wanted to do this year and realized it doesn't matter what I call it. For me it all comes down to organization.
I need to organize myself better. It's oh so easy to become disorganized. So, my goal, to organize my home and life and most importantly to keep it organized.
And, on the sewing front, aside from the organization of the sewing room (see above photo of floor during Craft Fair / Christmas sewing):
1) to break out of my rut in using only 100% cotton fabric - corduroy and knit - here I come!
2) to sew a purse, no make it two purses
3) to make more than two clothing items for ME (aprons won't count)
4) to have more patience when teaching my children to sew
5) to participate in one of Wondermommy's sew along's during the actual sew-along
6) sew grandma's quilt tops
7) make a quilt for each girl with their baby clothes
8) embroider some of the kid's artwork to make into a quilt or wall hanging
Now I just need to print this up and tape it where I can see it so I don't come back to it in December wondering where all my time went.
Do you have any resolutions?